Junk Removal inDaly City
JUNK180 has a professional crew that is always happy to help you out with Daly City junk removal!
Full-Service Junk Removal in
From shopping at Serramonte Center to exploring Thornton Beach State Park, there’s a lot to do at Daly City. So don’t waste your time cleaning up clutter. Entrust that sort of work to our full-service professionals instead!
Junk Hauling Pros Near You
Stuck with a pile of junk that’s driving you nuts? We’re the business that can help you out. We are the Bay Area’s #1 choice for junk removal!
- Our professionals are prepared to assist you! We boast a team of professionals that is fully equipped with the tools and truck we need for the job.
- We’ll arrive right on time, and we won’t even waste a minute hauling your junk away. As we load your clutter onto our truck, it’s like it was never even there.
- Once we’ve de-junked your home, business, or other property, we’ll double-check to make sure we got everything and even sweep up the floors for you.
- Finally, we’ll depart, taking the junk away for eco-friendly disposal. We recycle and donate whatever items we can before tossing out the remainder.
Cost of Daly City Junk Removal
When you choose JUNK180, you’re choosing better prices!
- To ensure you pay a fair price for our services, we use volume-based pricing, meaning the amount of junk we take off your hands determines what you’re charged.
- If you’ve ever used one of our competitors before and got charged hidden fees, you might feel a little wary about us. Don’t worry. We don’t do hidden fees—ever.
- The first thing we do upon arriving for your appointment is size up the job and then offer you a fair, upfront quote. Approve this quote to get started.
- Of course, you can also receive a cost estimate before we’re even on site! Just contact us today and tell us details about your junk, and we’ll help you out.
Daly City Junk Removal Services
Hot Tub Removal
Daly City Junk Removal Made Easy!
We don’t do late arrivals. In fact, we’re always on time. Just be prepared for our courtesy call when we’re about fifteen minutes away from you.
We’ll see how much junk you’ve got for us, then prepare an upfront quote for you. Like our price? Then we’re in business. Off to work we go!
SAVE $20 NOW! When You Book Online
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi