Junk Removal in Richmond
Junk180 can haul away the junk and turn your Richmond place around!
Junk Removal in Richmond, CA
Junk180 is a full-service junk removal company providing the Richmond junk removal services you need most!
What We Remove
The Junk180 crew can remove almost anything!
- Hot Tubs
- Construction Debris
- Yard Waste
- Moving Related Junk
Of course, that’s not all we take. If you’ve got questions about what sort of household or outdoor junk and trash we can take, then call 707-536-0740.
In addition to general junk removal services, we can also clean out entire spaces or properties in Richmond!
- Commercial Spaces. We can clear scraps, trash, and other debris from your business or warehouse space.
- Offices. Call on us to remove all old furniture, cubicles, electronics, and garbage from your office.
- Hoards. There’s no job too big for us and that includes hoards. We’ll handle the cleanout from start to finish.
- Estates. Call on the Junk180 team to clean all unwanted items from the home and property.
- Garages. Reclaim your garage space now! Let our crew remove all the junk and clutter quickly!
We do demolition, too!
Should your cleanout also require some light demolition, then just let us know. We’ve got the equipment and the know-how to do that, too.
Whether you’re in Richmond or another part of our service area, you can always count on us for fair and honest pricing.
- Upfront Pricing. We’ll give you a service quote before we begin. Of course, this costs you nothing.
- Everything You Need. One easy price will cover all labor, hauling, and necessary disposal fees.
- Affordable Rates. We aren’t a franchise. That means we can keep our rates affordable for our community.
- No Added Fees. Your final bill won’t have any extra charges or surprise fees. We promise!
How to Get Started
You can schedule your Richmond junk removal service right now! Did you know we even offer same-day and next-day service? It’s true. Go ahead and get on the books!
- Book Now. Our user-friendly scheduling app allows you to see what’s available and schedule an appointment with just a few clicks!
- Call 707-536-0740. One of our junk pros would be happy to take your call and help you find the junk removal appointment that works for you!
Bay Area Junk Pros for Richmond Junk Removal
- Locally-Owned and Operated. We are based in Benicia. We proudly serve our Richmond neighbors and communities throughout the Bay Area.
- Experienced. We’ve been hauling junk, doing cleanouts, and taking on demo projects long enough to know the ropes. Don’t do it yourself, call Junk180 to do it for you!
- Convenient. Scheduling is simple and appointments are available today and tomorrow. We’ll even give you a courtesy call so you know we’re headed your way!
- Affordable. As a local business, we don’t have to worry about corporate overhead. That’s one way we keep rates affordable for our clients.
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi