Construction Clean Up
Are you a local construction professional in the Bay Area? Pull a 180 on construction debris & junk — do a JUNK180!
Locally Owned & Operated
Commercial Junk Removal
Operating out of Benicia, JUNK180 is a locally owned and operated team of junk removal professionals, here to make sure your commercial projects go smoothly. We can haul all kinds of things, such as concrete, loose lumber, appliances, and furniture, not to mention general junk!
Responsible Waste Disposal with JUNK180
Like you, JUNK180 is committed to keeping our hometown clean and green. That is why we promise to take all your commercial junk to an approved dump site, where we’ll dispose of your junk efficiently and responsibly.
How Does Commercial Junk Removal Work?
Whether you’ve got piles of concrete, lumber, appliances, and much more, JUNK180 is happy to help you with your commercial projects. The items we take include:
The only things we don’t take are items that are hazardous or dangerous to remove. For a more comprehensive list of what we take, click here!
How Much Does Junk Removal Cost?
We know you can’t wait to get in touch with JUNK180, so let’s get down to brass tacks. When it comes to pricing, we typically only charge for the amount of space that your junk takes up–labor not included! However, junk that is difficult to move or located in a spot that our truck can’t easily reach may warrant a nominal fee. That said, when we offer you a quote, that’s our word. No “ifs,” “ands,” or “buts!”
SCHEDULING YOUR COMMERCIAL JUNK REMOVAL APPOINTMENT WITH
- To get started on our professional relationship, give us a call or book online.
- During our initial conversation, we’ll work with you to establish a 2-hour arrival window, followed by a no-obligations estimate for the job.
- When we’re on our way, we’ll give you a courtesy call so you can know when to expect us.
- After getting a chance to look at your commercial junk, we’ll back our estimate up with a firm, solid quote.
- Finally, it’s time to get your space junk-free in record time!