JUNK180 handles your deck demolition needs in the Bay Area!
Deck Removal Service Done Safely
Deck removal is challenging work, and potentially dangerous work if you’re not licensed for the job, too. However, we’re happy to report that JUNK180 is here to help. We’re the region’s experts for junk removal services and demolition!
We do deck demolition the right way!
- As a fully licensed, fully insured team, you can choose us for deck teardown without any worries.
- After carefully demolishing your deck, we’ll pick up the debris and take it to our truck.
- Once we’re done, we’ll process your payment and haul the junk off to a disposal site.
Cost of Deck Removal
JUNK180 offers you a fair price on the demolition services you desire!
- With our upfront quotes, we’ll tell you the final price of the deck removal right from the beginning.
- Additionally, you’ll never have to pay hidden fees! All charges involved with the job are disclosed to you.
- Once you’ve approved our quote, we begin our demolition services. The price is then finalized!
Book Deck Removal
It’s not hard to schedule an appointment with us. Whether you book online or give us a phone call, we’ll be glad to help you out. After all, we’re all about pleasing our clients.
- Did you know that by booking online, you can save twenty dollars on your appointment?
- Your appointment is just a few clicks away on our site. Just choose a day and time that suits you.
- Then, fill out your contact info, along with a summary of your deck removal needs. Then submit!
- Call (707) 536-0740 to connect with an employee at our offices.
- They can help you get a cost estimate, an appointment day, and more!
The Local Junk Hauling and Demo Team
We’re the locally owned and operated company you can trust! Our business is based in Benicia and serves all of the Bay Area. Many clients trust us to haul away their junk and tear down unwanted structures and fixtures, such as sheds, hot tubs, and trailers.
We have the demolition experience needed to tear down your deck, too. We make a careful plan for teardown, then we carry it out. Voila! That’s the sound of another satisfied customer after their demo appointment finishes without any hang-ups.