Eviction Clean Outs
JUNK180 can clear out all the junk so you can turn evicted properties around fast!
- Furniture. Mattresses, bed frames, tables, chairs, couches, and other furniture can be moved out quickly.
- Appliances. If there are large or small appliances that need to go, then we’ll haul those away as well.
- Exercise Equipment. Weight benches, treadmills, and other exercise equipment will be cleared out.
- General Junk. Personal items, trash, toys, bedding, kitchen items, and other junk will all be removed.
There’s not a job too big or bad for us!
Our staff makes eviction clean out jobs simple for the property owner or manager.
- Gather. We will immediately begin moving out large items and gathering loose debris.
- Load. Everything will be put into our junk truck and we’ll take as may loads as necessary.
- Cleanup. When everything is out, we’ll sweep up so you can begin any repairs & cleaning.
- Dispose. Our staff will recycle when necessary and dispose of all other junk.
As experienced junk removers, we’re skilled at estimating big evicted home junk removal jobs. That allows us to provide you with the most accurate pricing before the job even begins.
- Custom. We’ll price the cleanout according to your specific needs.
- Firm. Our quotes don’t fluctuate as the job progresses and one price covers everything!
- Fair. As a local business, JUNK180 can keep rates affordable!
It’s simple to schedule eviction clean outs or other junk removal services with JUNK180!
- Book Now. The online service calendar is available to you all day, every day! Quickly request an appointment and we’ll come out to evaluate the cleanout.
- Call (707) 536-0740. Need to talk it out? We’re here for you! Let’s talk about the evicted property, what needs to go, and your desired timeline.
We understand that time is valuable, so we’ll get you on the schedule ASAP and have your property cleaned out quickly!
Eviction Clean Outs in the Bay Area
JUNK180 is a locally-owned business operating from Benicia, CA. We serve property owners and managers in these communities.
No matter where you are around the Bay, you can count on JUNK180 to clean out evicted properties.