Is your deck too weather-beaten to be comfortable anymore? Is your shed full of unwanted trash, dirt, and cobwebs? Don’t settle with the junk that’s taken over your outdoor space. Pull a 180 — a JUNK180!
At JUNK180, we know that getting rid of an old, unwanted structure can be daunting. Because of this, we proudly offer professional light demolition services to residents of the areas surrounding Benicia.
Why continue to let that old, unwanted shed or pergola take up space when you could get rid of it by the end of today or tomorrow? Here at JUNK180, we offer same and next-day appointments so you won’t be left waiting!
During our first conversation, we work with you to establish a 2-hour arrival window so you can know when to expect us. We promise to arrive on time and in uniform — believe us!
The cost for each light demolition job can vary depending on different factors. Our pricing is pretty simple: most of the time, you only pay for the space that your debris take up in our truck!
We may apply a nominal fee for structures that are particularly difficult or time-consuming to remove. That said, once we give you a quote, you can rest easy knowing we won’t hit you with hidden fees and costs. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
It’s finally time to get rid of that waterlogged deck! Call JUNK180 today to find out how you can get rid of your old structures. We’re proud to offer same and next-day appointments for residents of North Bay, East Bay, Napa Valley, and Oakland.
THE LIGHT DEMOLITION PROCESS WITH
- To begin getting rid of that old exterior structure, call JUNK180 today or click here to book online.
- During our initial conversation, we offer you a no-obligation estimate and work with you to establish a 2-hour arrival window.
- On the day of service, we give you a courtesy call while we’re on the way.
- When we get a chance to look at your unwanted debris, we’ll follow up on our estimate with a firm, no-nonsense quote.
- Finally, all you have to do is give us the OK and we’ll have your junk hauled off in no time!