JUNK180 helps property managers clean junk and trash out of apartments!
Full-Service Apartment Cleanouts
JUNK180 provides full-service apartment cleanouts for property managers in the Bay Area. When you need to clear out a unit between tenants, call on us! We do it all!
- Unit Assessment. Show us the unit and we’ll take a look at what needs to be removed. Then we’ll give you a quote for our services.
- Cleanout Service. With your approval, we’ll get started. We will remove all junk, trash, and unwanted items from the apartment.
- Haul Away. When the unit is cleared, we’ll take all items to be donated, recycled, or appropriately disposed of.
All you have to do is choose JUNK180 to turn that unit around after an eviction, between tenants, or during renovations.
Our Cleanout Prices
Our apartment junk removal prices are fair and upfront.
- Quote. The first thing we’ll do is provide a custom service quote at no cost to you.
- Inclusive. All expenses of the cleanout will be covered with one fair price.
- No Surprises. You don’t need to worry about hidden fees or additional charges.
- Flexible. We can adjust pricing as necessary for multiple units or other removal needs.
JUNK180 makes it easy to schedule apartment cleanouts no matter where you are in our service area.
- Book Online. When you know what you need and you’re ready to go ahead and schedule your appointment, you’re welcome to use our Book Now feature.
- Talk to a Pro. Do you have questions about our services or our timeline? Call (707) 536-0740 and talk to a member of the team. We’re happy to help.
Same-day and next-day appointments are available!
BAY AREA APARTMENT CLEANOUTS
- Local Business. JUNK180 is locally-owned and operated in Benicia, CA.
- Service Area. We serve Bar Area communities such as Berkeley, Napa Valley, Oakland, and many others!
- Experienced. Our junk removal experience makes us the best apartment cleanout service in the area!
- Convenient. We’ll work with your timeline, be there ASAP, and complete the cleanout in a timely manner!
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi