Junk 180 provides premium estate cleanout services in the San Francisco Bay Area.
ESTATE CLEANOUTS BY JUNK 180
Junk 180 estate cleanouts are full-service. That means we handle all details!
- We arrive on time with all the needed staff and equipment.
- Our capable crew will remove all unwanted items from the estate.
- We gather any remaining debris and then sweep up.
- Then we haul everything away for recycling or disposal.
Our Estate Cleanout Services
Junk 180 offers a wide range of junk removal services. Our experience and knowledge come together to offer the most comprehensive estate cleanout services in the Bay Area!
- Household Junk. We take furniture, electronics, treadmills, and more!
- Outside Junk. Old hot tubs, grills, and swing sets are no problem for us!
- Light Demolition. We can even take down old decks and sheds!
Fair & Easy Pricing
Junk 180 prioritizes honest pricing!
- No-Cost Quotes. We will give you a quote so you know what to expect!
- Comprehensive Pricing. Our quote includes all labor, hauling, and disposal fees.
- Affordable Rates. You will find our rates to be both fair and affordable.
- No Hidden Fees. We never sneak in surprise costs or fees.
How To Get Started
Estate cleanouts are enough to manage without the added stress of tracking down a qualified professional! That’s why Junk 180 offers two simple ways to schedule the service you need.
- Book Online! Our Book Now system is simple to use. Just take a look at our available appointment windows and select the one that fits your needs!
- Call Us! Of course, you can call us at (707) 536-0740. A cleanout specialist will answer any questions you have and arrange an appointment that works for you.
ESTATE CLEANOUTS YOU CAN TRUST
Junk 180 has designed our junk removal process to be simple for you!
- Locally-Owned & Operated. Junk 180 is based in Benicia.
- Serving The Bay Area. Our service area includes East Bay, Napa Valley, North Bay, Oakland, Orinda, Walnut Creek, and beyond!
- Quick Service! If you’re in a hurry, then call on us! We will do our best to get to your job quickly.
- Experienced Professionals. Our crew knows junk! No matter what your estate cleanout requires, we can handle it!
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi