Junk Removal in Danville, CA
When you’ve got clutter, call JUNK180! Our professional hauling services in Danville are exactly what you need.
DANVILLE, CA JUNK REMOVAL
By letting us work for you, you won’t have to slip a disc hauling heavy junk. What’s more, you’ll save time, too—which is a double victory as far as we’re concerned!
Local Junk Removal Service
Why choose a local junk removal business over a franchise? We’ve got several reasons.
- By choosing us, you’ll be served by a professional team of neighbors you can trust. Trust us when we say we know the ins and outs of junk removal!
- We’re always proud to serve our community clients. Just show us what needs to go, and we’ll haul it to our truck with smiles on our faces.
- We cost less than the junk removal franchises because we don’t have to shell out big bucks to afford franchise fees. Save money with us!
- When public trash pickup doesn’t cut it, we’re the perfect solution. We haul all kinds of junk, no matter how much you’ve got for us.
A Simple Process
You won’t get stressed out during your appointment because we keep junk removal simple.
- First things first, we’ll take a look at how much junk you have for us, determine the junk removal cost, then pass you an upfront quote.
- If you like our price, simply approve it to move forward. We’ll proceed by doing what we do best: fast and friendly junk removal!
- At the end of your appointment, you’ll pay the same amount you agreed to earlier. No hidden fees, no surcharges.
Our Danville, CA Junk Removal Services
Hot Tub Removal
Moving Junk Removal
Yard Debris and Waste Removal
Items We Take
- Exercise Equipment
- Potted Plants
- Wall Decorations
- Electronics and TVs
- Clothing and Toys
- Books and Magazines
- Gardening Tools
- Bagged Trash
How Danville, CA Junk Removal Works
We will be there right on time and never a minute late. When we’re almost there, we’ll give you a call.
Accept our upfront service quote to get started! Our quotes are volume-based to ensure a fair rate.
SAVE $20 NOW! When You Book Online
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi