Junk180 offers fast and thorough property cleanouts in the Bay Area!
What We Do
Junk180 provides property management services that are second to none. Our real estate cleanout service will help you turn properties around quickly!
- Furniture & Appliance Removal
- General Household Junk Removal
- Construction Debris Removal
- Trash & Garbage Removal
In addition to junk removal, we do light demolition! We can tear down fences, storage buildings, playsets, and more!
You’ll never have to worry about changing costs or extra fees when you choose Junk180 to handle your property cleanouts!
- Upfront Prices. We will consider your cleanout needs and give you a service quote at no cost.
- Affordable Rates. Since we’re not a franchise, we don’t add any extra fees to cover corporate overhead.
- No Surprises. Your final bill will never have unexpected fees or surprise costs.
- Simple Payments. You can pay us with cash, a check, or a card. Whatever works best for you!
We work hard to make sure the real estate cleanout service is easy for you. This begins with the booking!
- Online Scheduling. We offer an online tool that you can access at any time. Just choose your preferred date and time to reserve an appointment!
- Call (707) 329-3301. A team member would be happy to take your call, find out about your cleanout needs, and schedule a time to get started.
- Arrival Windows. We schedule appointments in 2-hour arrival windows and then we’ll give you a courtesy call when we’re on our way.
- Quick Service. In many cases, we are able to offer same-day and next-day service for our clients. So if you’re in a rush, just let us know!
Honest and Reliable Property Management Services
Junk180 is a local team of junk removal experts working hard to serve property owners in the Bay Area!
- Locally-Owned and Operated. Since we’re located in Benicia, we’re perfectly positioned to serve our neighbors across the area!
- Bay Area Service. Our service area includes Walnut Creek, Vallejo, Orinda, Oakland, North Bay, Napa Valley, East Bay, Berkley, Benicia, and your town, too!
- Full-Service Provider. Our crew will do all the moving, gathering, lifting, loading, hauling, and dumping required during the cleanup.
- Personalized Service. No two jobs are alike, which is why we take the time to customize our junk removal services to meet your specific needs!
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi