Junk180 is on call to meet your garage junk removal needs!
Junk We Take
- Furniture. We can remove old shelving, chairs, couches, tables, and more!
- Tools. Handheld or power tools are no problem for us. If it’s junk, we’ll take it!
- Toys. Is it time to toss that sports equipment and those old toys? Let our crew haul it away!
- Trash. We can gather and remove general household junk, trash, and debris.
- And More! You name it, we can probably clean it out and haul it away for you!
What To Expect with JUNK180
You can expect nothing but professional, friendly, and honest service from JUNK180!
- Convenient Appointments. We offer same-day and next-day service!
- Upfront Pricing. Show us the garage, we’ll give you a firm price to clean it out!
- Full-Service. Our crew does all the lifting, moving, and loading!
- Hauling & Disposal. We’ll donate, recycle, or dispose of everything!
Remember, garage spring cleaning can happen any time of year!
It’s simple to schedule an appointment for garage junk removal! We offer two ways for you to get started.
- Book Now. Our online scheduler is accessible 24/7! Take a look and reserve your preferred date and time!
- Call (707) 329-3301. A member of our team is available to take your call and assist you today!
We’ve got convenient appointments to fit your schedule! Just tell us when you want to get started and we’ll be there for you!
JUNK180: LOCAL EXPERTS IN GARAGE CLEANOUTS
- Local. Junk180 is located in Benicia and serves the Bay Area communities.
- Experienced. Our crew is trained to safely clean out your space, no matter what!
- Professional. We’re proud to have a team of friendly, hardworking junk removal experts!
- Efficient. We won’t take all day! Show us what goes and we’ll clean it out quickly!
Are you ready to get started? Book an appointment online now!
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi