Eviction Clean Outs
JUNK180 can clear out all the junk so you can turn evicted properties around fast!
What We Do
JUNK180 does eviction clean outs in locations across the Bay Area. When you have to evict a tenant, we can clear out all the junk and trash that’s left behind!
- Furniture. Mattresses, bed frames, tables, chairs, couches, and other furniture can be moved out quickly.
- Appliances. If there are large or small appliances that need to go, then we’ll haul those away as well.
- Exercise Equipment. Weight benches, treadmills, and other exercise equipment will be cleared out.
- General Junk. Personal items, trash, toys, bedding, kitchen items, and other junk will all be removed.
There’s not a job too big or bad for us!
What To Expect
Our staff makes eviction clean out jobs simple for the property owner or manager.
- Gather. We will immediately begin moving out large items and gathering loose debris.
- Load. Everything will be put into our junk truck and we’ll take as may loads as necessary.
- Cleanup. When everything is out, we’ll sweep up so you can begin any repairs & cleaning.
- Dispose. Our staff will recycle when necessary and dispose of all other junk.
As experienced junk removers, we’re skilled at estimating big evicted home junk removal jobs. That allows us to provide you with the most accurate pricing before the job even begins.
- Custom. We’ll price the cleanout according to your specific needs.
- Firm. Our quotes don’t fluctuate as the job progresses and one price covers everything!
- Fair. As a local business, JUNK180 can keep rates affordable!
It’s simple to schedule eviction clean outs or other junk removal services with JUNK180!
- Book Now. The online service calendar is available to you all day, every day! Quickly request an appointment and we’ll come out to evaluate the cleanout.
- Call 707-536-0740. Need to talk it out? We’re here for you! Let’s talk about the evicted property, what needs to go, and your desired timeline.
We understand that time is valuable, so we’ll get you on the schedule and get your property cleaned out quickly!
EVICTIONS CLEANOUTS IN THE BAY AREA
JUNK180 is a locally-owned business operating from Benicia, CA. We serve property owners and managers in these communities.
No matter where you are around the Bay, you can count on JUNK180 to clean out evicted properties.
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi