Junk Removal in Walnut Creek
Full-Service Junk Removal in
Choose Junk180 for Walnut Creek junk removal. We’ll turn your space around!
- Our crew will remove items from anywhere in your home or business.
- Next, we’ll load everything up.
- Before we go, we will make a final sweep for anything we left behind.
- Then we will take everything for proper recycling or disposal.
When you trust Junk180, you won’t have to wonder about the final price.financial
- After we have seen your unwanted items, we will give you a firm quote.
- Our price includes all labor, hauling, and disposal fees.
- We won’t get started until you give us the go-ahead.
- When the job is done, there won’t be any surprises.
Ready to get started? Here’s how it works.
- Schedule your Walnut Creek junk removal by calling (707) 536-0740 or using our Book Now tool.
- You will receive a two-hour appointment window and we will even let you know when we are on our way.
- Our crew will arrive with all necessary crew members, equipment, and trucks to complete your junk removal.
- When the job is done, you’ll be glad you chose to do a complete 180!
Turn Your Space Around!
There are so many reason to choose Junk 180 for your junk removal needs!
- Same-Day Appointments. Are you in hurry? We’ll do our best to get to you quickly!
- Locally-Owned and Operated. We aren’t a franchise! We are Bay area residents working hard to serve our community.
- Affordable Rates. Since we don’t have to cover corporate overhead, we don’t have to pass those costs on to our customers!
- Professional Service. Our crew is friendly, professional, and hardworking.
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi