Junk Removal inLafayette
We offer same-day and next-day junk removal in Lafayette, CA!
Junk Removal in Lafayette, CA
Junk180 offers full-service junk removal in Lafayette neighborhoods. We serve Condit, Burton Valley, Happy Valley, Downtown Lafayette, and your neighborhood, too! For more information about our service area, call (707) 536-0740.
What We Do
You already know we haul away junk, but we also offer cleanouts and demolition services in Lafayette. Check out all we can do for residents and business owners.
All Junk180 junk hauls and cleanouts in Lafayette are full-service.
- Evaluate. First we’ll get a look at the junk that needs to go so we can give you a firm quote.
- Plan. Then we’ll make sure we’ve got a plan and the equipment to safely remove all items.
- Remove. Our staff will do all the lifting, moving, and loading. You don’t have to do a thing!
- Haul. When we’ve got it all in the truck then we’ll haul it away for recycling or disposal.
Lafayette junk removal costs can vary from business to business, but Junk180 isn’t like the other guys!
- Upfront. Once we’ve seen the job then we’ll give you a firm quote. That way you never have to worry about what the final bill will be.
- No Franchise Fees. We’re a local business based in Benicia. Since we don’t have to pay corporate overhead, we can keep prices low for our Lafayette neighbors.
- Local. When you support our small business, you’re getting personal service and keeping your money in your community. It’s a win/win for all!
Need a ballpark estimate before we get started? Call (707) 536-0740 and we’ll be happy to help you.
We’ve made it simple for you to schedule junk removal in Lafayette!
- Book Now. You’ve got 24/7 online access to our service calendar! Take a look and claim your appointment at your convenience!
- Call (707) 536-0740. We’re always here to help you. Give us a call and a member of our team will get your appointment on the books.
Junk180 offers same-day and next-day appointments so you don’t have to wait around for the services you need!
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi