JUNK180 handles your deck demolition needs in the Bay Area!
Deck Removal Service Done Safely
Deck removal is challenging work, and potentially dangerous work if you’re not licensed for the job, too. However, we’re happy to report that JUNK180 is here to help. We’re the region’s experts for junk removal services and demolition!
We do deck demolition the right way!
- As a fully licensed, fully insured team, you can choose us for deck teardown without any worries.
- After carefully demolishing your deck, we’ll pick up the debris and take it to our truck.
- Once we’re done, we’ll process your payment and haul the junk off to a disposal site.
Cost of Expert Deck Removal
JUNK180 offers you a fair price on the demolition services you require!
- With our upfront quotes, we’ll tell you the final price of the deck removal right from the beginning.
- Additionally, you’ll never have to pay hidden fees! All charges involved with the job are disclosed to you.
- Once you’ve approved our quote, we begin our demolition services. The price is then finalized!
Book JUNK180 Deck Removal
It’s not hard to schedule an appointment with us. Whether you book online or give us a phone call, we’ll be glad to help you out. After all, we’re all about pleasing our clients.
- Did you know that by booking online, you can save twenty dollars on your appointment?
- Your appointment is just a few clicks away on our site. Just choose a day and time that suits you.
- Then, fill out your contact info, along with a summary of your deck removal needs. Then submit!
- Call (707) 536-0740 to connect with an employee at our offices.
- They can help you get a cost estimate, an appointment day, and more!
YOUR LOCAL DECK DEMO & HAULING CREW
We’re the locally-owned and operated company you can trust! Our business is based in Benicia and serves all of the Bay Area. Many clients trust us to haul away their junk and tear down unwanted structures and fixtures, such as sheds, hot tubs, and trailers.
We have the demolition experience needed to tear down your deck, too. We make a careful plan for teardown, then we carry it out. Voila! That’s the sound of another satisfied customer after their demo appointment finishes without any hang-ups.
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi