Junk Removal in Berkeley
Full-Service Junk Removal in
Junk 180 is the the professional team you need for Berkeley junk removal!
- Local. We’re based in Benicia, CA!
- Experience. Our crew is experienced in all types of junk removal!
- Service. Let our team handle every step of the process!
- Community. Our #1 priority is serving our Bay Area community!
What We Do
Junk 180 provides professional junk removal services in your Berkeley neighborhood!
- Junk Removal. We remove hot tubs, furniture, general junk, and even construction debris!
- Cleanouts. Let us clear the unwanted junk from your storage unit, commercial space, office, or estate.
We even do light demolition! Call us for information about tearing down your old shed, deck, fence, or other structure!
We believe in fair and upfront pricing!
- No-Cost Quotes. We will give you an upfront price to remove your unwanted items!
- Comprehensive Pricing. All labor, hauling, and disposal fees are included.
- No Surprises. When the job is done, there will be no surprises on your bill.
- Simple Bill Pay Options. We accept cash, cards, and checks for your convenience.
When you’re ready to schedule a junk pick up, you’ve got two easy options!
- Book Now. Perhaps the easiest way is to take a look at our available appointment windows and claim yours with a click!
- Call 707-536-0740. Sometimes you just need to speak to someone and that’s why we’re available to take your call and help you in any way!
Berkeley Junk Removal
The Easy Way!
Our Berkeley trash pick up and junk removal service is so simple! You won’t have to take anything apart or haul anything to the curb because our guys will take care of it all. Really!
- First, we’ll arrive on time and give you a no-cost quote for the job.
- After you give us the all-clear, we’ll get right to work!
- We do all the moving and lifting required!
- Once everything is loaded in our truck, we’ll take it for proper disposal.
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi