Yard Debris Removal
Junk180 can remove all sorts of debris from your yard!
What We Remove
Junk180 is the yard debris removal team you need when it’s time to clean up outside! We offer these helpful services.
- Brush Removal. Our crew can clear out, load up, and haul away overgrown brush!
- Landscape Cleanup. Making some changes? Let us remove the old timbers, stones, and debris!
- Garden Waste Removal. Weed barrier, overgrown plants, and end-of-season waste is no problem for us!
- Yard Waste Removal. We take broken branches, lawn clippings, and anything else you may have!
You don’t have to worry about fluctuating or unexpected costs with Junk180! We keep it real and upfront from the get-go!
- Firm Quotes. Let us take a look at the brush and debris and we’ll give you a firm quote to remove it!
- Inclusive Pricing. Our quote will include our labor, all hauling, and even the disposal fees.
- Affordable Rates. As Bay Area locals, we aim to provide our community with affordable services.
- No Surprises. When the job is done, we’ll never sneak extra fees or surprise costs onto your bill!
Scheduling yard debris removal with Junk180 is fast and simple! Here’s how you can get started.
- Book Online. Use our online system to select the 2-hour appointment window that will work best for you!
- Call 707-536-0740. Of course, you can call us and we’ll be happy to assist you in any way we can!
Adding Additional Services
Junk180 offers these great outdoor cleanup services, but we’re also the best when it comes to general junk removal! So if you’ve got other items that need to go, then just let us know.
Junk180: Your Local Experts for Yard Debris Removal
- Locally-Owned and Operated. We aren’t a franchise! Junk180 is a local team of junk removal experts based in Benicia, CA.
- Serving the Bay Area. Our service area covers Berkely, East Bay, Napa Valley, Walnut Creek, Vallejo, Orinda, Oakland, North Bay, and your town, too!
- Experienced. Our crew is experienced in all sorts of cleanups and there’s no job too big or small for us! Show us what you’ve got, we can clean it up!
- Friendly. Of course, we aren’t all business. You’ll find our crew to always be friendly, courteous, and attentive to your junk removal needs.
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi