Junk 180 is the junk removal solution your business needs!
What We Do
Junk 180 does commercial cleanouts in the San Francisco Bay Area! Whether you have a small office to clear or a large warehouse to empty, we’ve got you covered!
- Construction Debris Removal
- Manufacturing Waste Removal
- Equipment Removal
- Old Inventory Removal
- And More!
Don’t let the fear of unexpected costs deter you from hiring a professional to handle your business junk removal needs! Junk 180 shows all the cards!
- No-Cost Quotes. We’ll give you a service quote at no cost or obligation.
- Comprehensive. Don’t worry about extra fees, because our pricing covers everything.
- Firm. Our pricing is firm. That means no surprises or fluctuating costs along the way.
- Affordable Rates. We’re a local team providing quality services at rates you can afford!
Book A Cleanout
Our scheduling system is simple! We offer two options for booking a cleanout in Oakland or anywhere in the Bay Area.
- Book Now. Junk removal is at your fingertips! You can reserve your business waste removal appointment with just a click!
- Call 707-536-0740. Sometimes you just need to speak with a human! That’s why we’re happy to take your call and get you on the books!
JUNK180 COMMERCIAL CLEANOUTS
Junk 180 has designed our junk removal process to be simple for you!
- The first thing you need to do is book online or call us now!
- Then we will give you a firm quote for your cleanout.
- Our crew will do all the moving, lifting, and hauling!
- Before we take everything away, we’ll even sweep up for you!
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi