Choose JUNK180 when you need to get rid of old appliances!
What We Remove
JUNK180 provides the best appliance removal service in the area! Our crew can safely remove all sorts of appliances from your home or business.
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Washers & Dryers
- And More!
What To Expect
Prepare for a full-service experience when you choose JUNK180 for appliance removal!
- Upfront Pricing. Don’t worry about unexpected costs! We always provide you with a no-cost quote so you know what to expect before the job begins.
- Full-Service Removal. You don’t need to haul that bulky appliance to the curb. Just show us where it is and we’ll take it from there. Yes, really!
- Recycling & Disposal. If your appliance can be donated or recycled then we’ll take care of that. Otherwise, we’ll dispose of it properly.
One thing is for sure! You’ll be glad you chose us to get rid of your old appliances!
It’s simple to schedule a washer & dryer removal appointment!
- Book Now. Our service calendar is available to you 24/7! Pick your preferred time and reserve your appointment with just a few clicks!
- Call (707) 536-0740. Give us a ring and tell us about the appliances you need to get rid of! We’ll work with you to schedule a convenient pickup time!
Did you know we offer same-day and next-day service? If you’re in a hurry, turn things around quickly with JUNK180!
LOCAL APPLIANCE REMOVAL EXPERTS
- Fast. We can remove your old appliances and other junk today or tomorrow!
- Efficient. Our crew is skilled at safely removing items in a timely fashion.
- Experienced. We’ve got experience in junk removal, cleanouts, and even light demolition!
- Professional. Our crew provides the best professional junk removal in the Bay Area!
Are you ready to get started? Book your appointment online now!
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi