Junk Removal in Concord
Choose Junk180 for the best junk removal in Condord!
Junk Removal in Concord, CA
Junk180 provides the best Concord junk removal services! Don’t stress over the loading, hauling, and dumping of your old stuff. Just call on us and we’ll take care of it for you!
What We Remove
Here’s the short of it. If you’ve got junk that needs to go, then Junk180 can probably take it!
- Furniture. We can take mattresses, couches, recliners, and other furniture.
- Hot Tubs. Let our guys uninstall and remove your old spa or hot tub.
- Construction Debris. We haul away drywall, insulation, roofing, and other scraps!
- Moving Related Junk. Broken items, packing supplies, and boxes? We can take them!
- Yard Debris. We’ll load up branches, lawn trimmings, and other debris!
We also clean out garages, estates, commercial spaces, offices, and hoards. There’s not a job too big or too small for us. If you need light demolition services then we can provide those, too!
Our full-service commitment means that we take care of everything related to your junk removal service. You won’t have to lift or load a thing! Just show us what goes and we’ll take it from there.
- Removing. We’ll remove items from anywhere in your home.
- Loading. Our truck can hold loads of all types and sizes.
- Hauling. After we sweep up the area, we’ll haul everything away.
- Disposing. Let us worry about donations, recycling, and disposal.
What Does It Cost?
Concord junk removal is affordable with Junk180!
- Honest Quote. We’re skilled at estimating the space your items will occupy in our truck. That means we can give you a firm quote before we ever get started.
- One Price. Your upfront quote will take care of all junk removal-associated costs. You won’t pay extra for labor, disposal, or any other service.
- Low Rates. As a locally-owned and operated business, we’re able to keep our prices low. We don’t have to pay franchise fees and you don’t either!
Schedule a Pickup
You can schedule junk removal in Concord at any time!
- Online Scheduling. You’re always welcome to use our Book Now tool to schedule your own appointment. We’ll even give you $20 off your service!
- Speak to a Pro. Give us a call at (707) 285-9505. We’ll put you on the books when it’s most convenient for you!
Same-day and next-day appointments are available! Claim yours now!
Go Local for Concord Junk Removal
If you’ve got questions about our services, pricing, or availability, then we’d love to answer those for you. Call (707) 285-9505 now. We’re looking forward to being your go-to junk removal provider!
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi