Real Estate Services
JUNK180 is the trusted source of real estate junk removal in the Bay Area!
FAST REAL ESTATE SERVICES
JUNK180 is here to help real estate companies and property managers with all their junk removal needs. Our real estate services are fast, affordable, and available when you need them.
- Choose a locally owned business instead of a franchise! We are based in Benicia, CA and serve the Bay Area.
- We will bring an empty junk truck and a full-service crew that’s ready to get hauling. Just show them the junk!
- We want to help you when you need us. Contact us now for same-day or next-day appointments!
Why Our Real Estate Services?
There are many different ways we can help you with your real estate needs. Thanks to us, you’ll never have to haul heavy junk or go to the landfill for yourself!
- Open house preparation. Readying a house for sale? Don’t let any junk ruin the open house experience. We can remove all the junk and make the house really shine!
- Moving junk cleanup. Moving from one household to another? We can help you with the heavy lifting and also dispose of everything you don’t want to bring along.
- Estate cleanouts. Cleaning up after the death of a loved one? When it’s time to move on, we can help you remove the junk and prepare the house for sale.
- First, we will ask to see how much junk you need us to remove. This will let us estimate our volume-based price for the job. Approve our quote, and we’ll get to work.
- Our crew does all the work because we are full-service. You don’t even have to open the door for us. We’ll remove all your junk and load it onto our truck.
- After we have removed all the junk from the property, we will sweep up behind ourselves, too. We’ll make the place look spotless!
Our Junk Removal Services
Hot Tub Removal
How Real Estate Services Work
We won’t leave you scratching your head wondering when we’re showing up. Instead, we’ll call you when we’re on our way.
After you sign off on our upfront quote, our full-service junk removers will be happy to take all that clutter to our truck!
OUR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 152 reviews
James and his team were very efficient and helpful cleaning out a family estate. They worked fast and filled their trucks up to the max. Pricing was very fair and they stuck by their quote.MMitchell Quon
I found Junk180 by doing a Google search for companies like this that have a great customer service rating. Junk180 was right at the top. I contacted them and was able set up an appointment to come by the next morning at 8 AM! The gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite, strong and helpful, and in general a pleasure to work with. They got everything taken care of with no damage, no mess, and I am very happy with them. This is a good company!CCraig Howell
When the owner of the company actually comes out and puts his muscles in it, I find that very impressive. James and Joey were absolutely great! Responsive, professional, on time, quick, affordable and cleaned up when they were done. Thank you Mr. Power Ranger & Mr. T-shirt Guy, (new nicknames 😂) I greatly appreciate you, I now have a spot for my car!! And yes if you have a lot of junk to get rid of…I definitely recommend Junk180!KKelly Vedder
Used this company to remove a futon, mattress, and a few other small furniture pieces from my second floor apartment. The price was fair — this kind of service in general is pricier than you might expect regardless of the company, but this one quoted me $10 less than the national 1-800 company and explained their pricing model which I appreciated. Always better to support a local business anyway. Both of the guys were friendly and professional, unfortunately I’m terrible with names and have already forgotten them (sorry!) but they were great. Professional, polite, on time. Definitely recommend.MMegan
We recently had the pleasure of working with Rafael and James and they were great. They were punctual and very informative and hard workers. I had heavy pieces of furniture and general junk and in different places (downstairs living with a lot of steps and garage and driveway) but that didn’t phase them one bit. They handled everything very professionally. After they had quoted me for the everything I had pointed out, I added items (rugs and table top) and they gave me a really cheap price for the extra items. Very fair price for the items they removed and they even cleaned up the area that the items were on. I highly recommend their services and I know I will be using them in the future.LLute Leisi